Known by her clients as “The Insight Doctor,” Z. Colette Edwards, M.D., M.B.A. blends the medical insight of an Ivy-trained physician, the business acumen of an MBA-trained executive, and the holistic health and wellness outlook of an integrative coach to pack a one-two punch of inspiration and industry-leading healthcare business expertise. Her goal is to put the “health” back into healthcare to drive the health and well-being of individuals, and the financial health of organizations which result.
ENGAGING SPEAKER, THOUGHT LEADER & INNOVATOR
- Managing Editor of The Wharton Healthcare Quarterly, and expert health contributor for Woman’s Day and Her Mind magazines. Participant in Woman Talk Live radio segments.
- Author of “Be Less Stressed” guidebook, a 12-month series focused on reducing stress and its impact on health.
- Co-creator of “Leading with Authenticity,” a highly engaging and interactive seminar of the health risks of “faking it.” Colette teaches how to lead AND be true to yourself.
- Co-creator of “The Art & Science of Healthy Aging,” a forum to explore the keys to healthy aging based on the latest scientific research.
- Creator of “Be a Healthcare Rebel,” a self-advocacy program that teaches you how to speak up for yourself and your health, make the most of doctor visits, and stay safe when in the hospital.
- Author of Gastroenterology Quick Glance, a McGraw-Hill GI text.
- Healthcare trends that effect outcomes and reimbursement
- Health disparities and health literacy for large-scale impact across diverse populations
- Cultural inclusion and competency in health services
- Actionable, integrated clinical and employee benefits data analytics
- Outcomes-driven best practices
- Consultation to optimize the benefits of Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) care delivery models
- Population health management
- Employee health and well-being
- Far-reaching health implications of stress and solutions to address them
Dr. Edwards is available for media interviews and speaking engagements. Please contact Amy Christopher at
or 443-956-0660 for scheduling.